Subscribe Here

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

23.11.08

Robert Allen's Multiple Streams of Income

I joined Robert Allen’s mentoring team, few days after I attended the Millionaire Mind Intensive last Nov 7-9 2008 in Singapore. One important thing I learned about the intensive workshop is to TAKE ACTION.

So now I'm embarking on a new learning by joining Robert Allen's Mentoring Program. In this program, I will be mentored on success principles to create wealth. In fact, one of the key benefits from participating in the program is the emphasis on continuous personal development that I will be receiving. Once I learnt something from Robert Allen’s program, I can email you and let you benefit too.


Who is this guy named Robert Allen?

Mr Robert Allen is a financial guru and has written many New York Times best-selling books. One of his books is called "Multiple Streams of Income" and you can get this book from any major bookstore. In this book, he teaches people how to create 10 streams of income flowing into our lives. I am learning how to create two of these streams right now that allows me to run a part-time business from home. More info on Mr Robert Allen is at

www.simplyworkathome.org/robertallen/z.php?id=3189009&eid=InvestorNotebook



If you feel that it will benefit your friends and family , please feel free to share the link with them. Thanks a lot.