Subscribe Here

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

23.11.08

Attitudes of Wealth

After attending the Millionaire Mind Intensive, i am now following the 90 DAY Wealth Conditioning Program. It was designed to reprogram oneself for success. One of the daily wealth conditioning process is to read both the Attitudes of Wealth Declarations below.

Winning The "Money" Game

  • I am an excellent money manager
  • I alway pay myself first
  • I put money into my financial freedom fund every day
  • My money works hard for me and makes me more and more money
  • I earn enough passive income to pay for my desired lifestyle
  • I am financially free. I work because I choose to, not because I have to
  • My part-time business is managing and investing my money and creating passive income streams

Winning The "Mind" Game

  • I create my life. I create the exact amount of my financial success
  • I play the money game to win. My intention is to create wealth and abundance
  • I admire and model rich and successful people
  • I believe money is important, money is freedom and money makes life more enjoyable
  • I get rich doing what I love
  • I deserve to be rich because I add value to other’s people’s lives
  • I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver
  • I am truly grateful for all the money I have now
  • Lucrative opportunities always come my way
  • My capacity to earn, hold and grow money expands every day
image source: richgrad.com

0 Comments: