Subscribe Here

Enter your Email

Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Philhealth Claim Requirements for Hospitalization Abroad & Contact Detail

This email was forwarded to me by my colleague, and i decided to post it as it is useful info for fellow OFW- Overseas Filipino Workers like me.

Please be advised that Hospitalization done abroad is covered by PHILHEALTH. All you have to do is to submit the following documents for your claim:

1. Properly accomplished Claim Form 1 (available at Philhealth Office Manila)

2. Original Official Receipts

3. Medical Report

4. Operative Record/Technique if with Operation

5. Anesthesia Record

6. Copy of Member's Data Record (Philhealth)

7. Copy of Marriage Certificate (if wife/husband is claiming on behalf of OFW)

8. Statement of Account with Breakdown of Charges


* All documents in foreign language must be translated in English.
* Filing period is 180 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.

For further information you may visit Philhealth website at www.philhealth. or call Philhealth hot line telephone number 6373754/6379999 local 1122/1124. or Cell No. 09189635396

Contact Person

Ms. Elizabeth S. Fernandez, M.D.

Manager, Overseas Workers Program

Email: phic-owp@philhealth

Cell No. +63 9189635396

Or Ms. Tin-Tin